martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

Public Enemies...

I l♥ve Jhonny Depp.
And this movie isn't the exception!!
There's this part of the movie, where he (as Jhon Dillinger) tells his loved one, few things about himself...

-John Dillinger says: "I was raised on a farm in Moooresville, Indiana. My mama ran out on us when I was three, my daddy beat the hell out of me cause he didn't know no better way to raise me. I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars, whiskey, and you... what else you need to know?"

...I just want to make it clear today, in this blog: That, the day I find a man that knows himself as well as the character, to describe himself that way, in 3 lines flat with so much security... I'll marry that guy, right there!
AND NO. I AIN'T NEED TO KNOW NO MORE!
*B.i.t.c.h.

2 muestras de q alguién leyó:

joselop44 dijo...

Muy bueno el post.
Un abrazo

Kri§ dijo...

No soy amante del señor Depp, pero bueno, algunas películas se merecen aunque sea mirarlas. Si Depp escribiera los guiones diría que es un genio, pero a mí me parece una cara "bonita" nada más.

Saludos.

I ♥ DJ'S

I ♥ DJ'S
Jess on the deck!

Jess* on the decks!

Jess* on the decks!
☼♪♥♫♥♪☼